Re: [IP] FDA reports

That is scary! This is slightly related to this story:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-29/mcafee-hacker-says-medtronic-insulin-pumps-vulnerable-to-attack.html
in which a software expert was able to connect to a Medtronic pump from
hundreds of feet away using the pump's CareLink interface and program it to
dump the entire reservoir, without any alarms. This is probably the same
reason why Dick Cheney had the radio link disabled on his Medtronic
pacemaker before he appeared in public to give a speech late last year.

On a complete tangent concerning the reading of 39, twice I was feeling
low, so I took my reading, which was 33. I treated myself. Then there was
the time when the EMT in the ambulance said she was very surprised I was
having a conversation with her after having a reading in the low 30's.

--
Steve