[IP] Test strips/ competitive bid list.

 I get 1100 One Touch test strips every 90 days. Medicare pays first and my
secondary insurance pays the 20%. I get mine from my local pharmacy. I gave the
pharmacy the letter if necessity and the script.
 Medicare has a list of which pharmacies you are allowed to buy from and what
test strips they supply. The list is specifically related to your home address
if it's a walk in pharmacy.
Phyllis
CCS can't supply my test strips for my onetouch meter that works as
remote for my pump I was told they have no contract with onetouch so I get my
strips from Walgreens, for test strips they handle all the paperwork and
there's
no co-pay because they're Medicare approved, Medicare will generally only
give
you 100 test strips a month, Walgreens even did the paper work so I can get
200