Re: [IP] Tandem t:set infusion sets - info sought

 I don't personally know anything about the t:slim pump, but from what I have
read you can
 use any Luer lock infusion set. Most are manufactured by Unomedical, you can
find details
about insertion etc on their web site, www.infusion-set.com.

Annabella