Re: [IP] Medicare and CGM

I know the facts... 2 + people from diefferent staes on Ss & SSI  without
secondary or private ins.. Paid in Full Amoun Due  $00.00.   the reality is:
I get my monthly check every month on time, I get my meds  withina few days
, I get a No Bal Due invoice.f

In a message dated 2/21/2014 5:05:16 P.M. Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Agreed,  Sue.
Denise Br.

On 2/21/2014 4:13 PM, Sue Leferson wrote:
> I  have to tell you, Curyl, WE all wish there was that button  too.
>
> And it's interesting that your "facts" have no basis in  reality.
>
> Sorry everyone else, I vowed not to respond to him  anymore, but he set
us  up