Re: [IP] Medicare and CGM

I know i dont have any secondary such as state funded medicaid. or private
insurance.  I'm not sure whyI dont need to pay 20% or anything. I've called
 SocSec .  I never had any response to anything of the whys.
I am on disability SSI.  Not reg SS "of age" but again I know some who
 dont pay a co pay oor have abny secondary, they just as I have paid their dues
into tazes.

In a message dated 2/21/2014 5:09:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,