Re: [IP] Adjusting basal rates for surgery

 They told me the same thing for my knee joint replacement surgery. I removed it
begrudgingly... but I kept it with me and put it back on in recovery. I did my
own bg testing from then on allowing them to test me also, but I administered
the insulin. It's has been my experience that they generally don't seem to have
a clue about works for us. I've always been my own best advocate even if it
upsets them.