From: "Yessi Pal" <email @ redacted>
To: "ip" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 11:51:46 AM
Subject: [IP] Adjusting basal rates for surgery

I'm getting a hysterectomy and bladder surgery this Monday. B Can anyone
suggest how to adjust my basal rates for this? B I've heard to reduce them
by 50%. B Any tips you could give me on this whole process would be great.
I've never had surgery or full anesthesia before.

Thanks!
Yessi
Minimed Paradigm 522