Re: [IP] Medicare and CGM

 Curly, the thing is Medicare only pays 80% everywhere....I am on it for
disability as is my 20 year old type 1 daughter...she has Medicaid as secondary
and I am on an Advantage plan...we still pay co pays on her scripts....and I
have co pays on almost everything.. .... Just because you don't know why doesn't
mean you don't have an secondary like Medicaid...you should check into it
instead of just saying it happens and you don't know why then your comments
would have more validity... Medicare is federal and pretty much the same in all
states....

Sent from my iPad