RE: [IP] Jerry; thank you

If I could answer that, I would.  99.9% of us on this list do NOT get CGM
from Medicare, even tho we are "of age" as you say.  I personally am 69
years old, and when I lost my job and insurance last year, I had to go on
Medicare, and except for the sensors I have received from generous people on
this site, I have none.  I cannot afford to buy them, so only wear them
occasionally.  Unless we have a supplemental or secondary policy with
Medicare (which we of course have to pay for), we pay the deductible for
every item we get.  I have a Part F plan that I pay dearly for, but it
covers the remainder of what Medicare doesn't.

Your CONSTANTLY telling us that you pay for NOTHING, NOT ONE CENT, over and
over, is very frustrating, because you apparently feel that what you get is
what we all get.  Well, guess what.  You are one of the privileged FEW, and
for what reason I don't know.  Why do you think we've had all these writing
campaigns and bills to support, etc?  Because we want to let the government
know we're happy that Medicare is covering CGM?  DUH!  NO!  It's because
they DON'T cover CGM, except, apparently, for you.

Because of your constantly throwing this in our faces, there are innumerable
people who have already dropped off the list or are going to.  Who do you
think will help YOU when we're all gone?

Get a grip, Curyl, try to support the rest of us.

Sue
else's life."