From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Yessi Pal
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 11:52 AM
To: ip
Subject: [IP] Adjusting basal rates for surgery

I'm getting a hysterectomy and bladder surgery this Monday.  Can anyone
suggest how to adjust my basal rates for this?  I've heard to reduce them
by 50%.  Any tips you could give me on this whole process would be great.
I've never had surgery or full anesthesia before.

Thanks!
Yessi
Minimed Paradigm 522