Re: [IP] Jerry; thank you

Sue, I do give a*** Da** about others.  My issue is why do some but  not
all get the same 'rights"?

In a message dated 2/20/2014 11:12:22 A.M. Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Me  too.  He obviously doesn't "get it" or doesn't give a d**n about the
rest
of us.

Sue
"One of the greatest experiences in life is  making a difference in someone
else's life."

<<  Jerry, I'm at the point where I see the name Curly and delete. O  don't
waste my time reading it. No useful info. I totally agree with your  post.

Sent from my  iPhone
Phyllis?>>