Re: [IP] CGMS coverage, Attn. Curyl

You have the FACTS WRONG!!!!   A person who lives in Illinois, is  over 65
she's been using insulin on the needle but was suggested to use the CGM,
which she does every few weeks.  Not being on SSID she recieves all her  meds
& supplies for nothing for MEDICARE  US Govt.   I on the  other hand am from
IN, onSSID using the pump & CGM, I also get my supplies  for FREE!

It is hard for me/us to fight a fight or to jin a fight when we see no
enemy.

In a message dated 2/20/2014 11:54:13 A.M. Central Standard Time,