RE: [IP] Medicare and CGM

I have to tell you, Curyl, WE all wish there was that button too.

And it's interesting that your "facts" have no basis in reality.

Sorry everyone else, I vowed not to respond to him anymore, but he set us up
on this one...

Sue
else's life."

<<Too bad this site doesn't have a permanent ignore button. I know a few
names whod be on it.   I just respond to things I know for facts. I  havent
paid yet using Medicare.  I cant answer the question of why not  except that
Medicare tells me not to pay so i dont.  I dont BUTT into other  peoples
sorry issues.>>