[IPn] a week remains

Greetings Pumpers and Friends,

Just a week remains in February and our pledge drive is doing well.
The Pumping Insulin Author's challenge still has $125 available to
double the value of your contribution.

A pumper's parent wrote to me:
<quote>
...Insulin Pumpers is a wonderful group.  I am so very thankful for
all the help I have been able to receive from this group.  I don't
know anyone personally but feel like we are family because we are all
struggling with the same issues.  Having a child with diabetes is a
very stressfull thing, but receiving advice and input from others who
are also experiencing the same issues has been a comfort and help to
me.  I hope more of you will decide to help out this very worthy
cause.
Mom to Kendall, pumping 4/03, dx'd 11/99
</quote>

Should you decide to listen to this happy parent and accept Pumping
Insulin Author's generous offer to match your pledge... or, if you
would like to become a sustaining donor, just one of the links below:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way