Re: [IP] Re: Medicare and CGM

If you are ever curious about another member...go into the Members only
section on the Insulin Pumpers website and look in All Members
Profiles.  Search by e-mail address and you can review that person's
profile.  I use it frequently, not so much to find out who's who, but
usually what kind of pump a person uses.

You can update the information in your personal profile by writing to
Help@insulin-pumpers.org, for example, if you have a new pump (:-) Still
using that MM504???NOT!!!) or you've added a CGMS ( :-) :-) ) or if you
now have complications that you didn't have when you originally joined
(:'( ). Write exactly like you're introducing yourself to a crowd of
diabetics that you don't know, leaving out personal information such as
addresses, birth dates and phone numbers and the volunteer
administrators will gladly change your profile.

Denise Br.

On 2/20/2014 9:41 AM, Jerry Smith wrote:
> Curyl and Greg,
>
 > Is 'Curyl' your name? I aam frustrated by your continuing redundant posts
about
 > Medicare and your excellent coverage through SDI in Indiana. This is an issue
of