[IPn] famous

The authors of Pumping Insulin have issued a CHALLENGE to you.

  Donate to Insulin Pumpers:  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

They will DOUBLE the value of your contribution up to a total of $200

If you have not read their book YOU SHOULD !! This book is the Bible
of pumping and is out in its 5th?? edition now. There's also a Kindle
version.

Visit the books page of our website if you want a copy.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/books.shtml

Oh, yeah.... this is a pledge message, really... even though I really
like that book.

Please contribution to our Winter Pledge drive. To accept the Pumping

Insulin challenge visit either of the donation links:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate
or
	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate

or mail a check to: