[IP] Knowledge, power and Insulin Pumpers

Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882):
 Skill to do comes of doing; knowledge comes by eyes always open, and working
hands; and there is no knowledge that is not power.

 It takes a little work to decipher Emerson's final phrase, I think it's the
double negative that makes it difficult, but he is saying that all knowledge is
power. And that is exactly what IP means to me.
 I found out about getting my insulin through Medicare Part B, because I read
about it here. That saves me each year, about four times the amount that I
donate.
 Also, I had troubles with bubbles [ p ;) ] in my tubing. Although I tried to
get help from my educator, it was here on Insulin Pumpers that I found a way to
clear them.
 So please, think about the way that IP empowers you, and please make a
contribution. I promise that you will get a return on your investment.

Bob