Re: [IP] Medicare and CGM

The coverage of CGM by Medicare varies by state and its no covered in
CA....among many others. That is the purpose ...to make CGM coverage
consistent in all states.   My CGM is an Incredible  help, am SSDI and get
no assistance.  Its a difficult life without it....mostly tryi g to find
deals or supplies old model users have on hand
Anyone w Dexcom +7 sensors or transmitter....please contact me!
Greg
email @ redacted
Thanks!