[IP] 3rd kid now has elevated A1c

I have fraternal twins that are 18 years old.  One was dxd at age 5.  I also
have a 6 year old that was dxd at age 2.5.  On Saturday my Non D 18 year old
was playing "diabetes friends" games with her 6 year old sister and they were
checking BG's.  Well, the Non D 18 year old's BG came back elevated. I became
concerned and ran an at home A1c test and it came back at 6.1.  From there, we
went to the doctor and they ran their own A1c which was slightly lower but
nonetheless, they diagnosed her as having "pre diabetes".  They told her to
eat better and exercise.  Since she has two sisters with T1D and she is
slender and athletic already, I figured there is a chance this could be a sign
of Type 1 coming on.  The thought seems completely impossible though.....

 Denise D.