Re: [IP] Fund drive for Insulin pumpers SHOULD be labeled as "Funding for making a pump using diabetics life tolerable"

Michael is a whiz with tape and baling wire, no doubt about it, but his
luck (and the hard drives, the monitors, the servers and the mouse that
runs in the wheel to keep the lights on) can't hold out forever.  I am
grateful to IP for new cyber friends, some of whom I write to offlist
now and then.

But I'm sitting here on a break from shoveling snow with a good BG of
93.  Who keeps reminding me to lower my basal rate before exercise?  The
IP list, of course. Without it, I'd be in the kitchen right now,
shoveling sugar instead of snow.

Denise Br.