[IP] Wet sensors

Jerry,

Here is my latest endeavor with the Enlite sensor.

 The little tape with the oval cutout released from my skin and I noticed that
it was shaped like a scoop just before having a shower this morning. It looked
like it might be coming loose and would have to be changed so I placed half of a
IV3000 over it to keep the water out and prevent it's coming loose. Now,six
hours later it is working fine.

 I believe that a good part of the failed sensor problem might be caused by
water and they should be kept dry and secure so I plan to use the IV3000 as a
cover on future sensors. They are good because they keep the water out plus they
are easy to peel off plus their shape minimizes the possibility of being jarred
loose. YMMV!

Dick

Sent from my iPad