Re: [IP] Quitting list

I will never get the right insurance. I am on SSI, I will never qualify
for Medicare. Unless my state Medicaid makes a change of heart theres
nothing I can do.  I just got a home health RN after I was released from
the hospital, the first words out out of her mouth was OMG where is your
oxygen. I said I dont have any. She knows I am throwing up several hours
nearly every day too. The last words of her mouth were "why dont you get
a job".  I called her boss the next day and fired her.

I have 90% of what I own, furniture, unnecessities etc is for sale on
craiglist and elsewhere. It's not selling. There's no point selling it
for yard sale prices. That will get me no where for the money I need.

I understand I don't have to leave and I joined knowing that it would be
over a year and a half before I could save enough money to get a
refurbished through the charles ray iii association. I was hoping to
know it all by then. But right now it just hurts. All my bills went up
nearly equaling what I was going to start saving when one bill was paid
off next month and a half. Then my car. It's just too much.