RE: [IP] Quitting list

I hear your pain -- it took 15 years for me to get the right insurance to be
able to afford a pump.  But I was glad that during those years, pumpers in
various Internet news groups and chat lists let me listen in on their
conversations so I knew so much more when my big day came than I would have
otherwise known.    You can still hang around here, or you can rejoin later
when your circumstances change.    I hope it works out for you someday like it
did for me.   Wishing you the best.

Melody