Re: [IP] Quitting list

Just what Denise said, you don't have to Pump to belong to the List.  And
you don't have to leave the List to stop the Email.  If email becomes too
much, request to go to Digest.  OR go to Browser only where you only
receive an occasional email for special announcements but can still go to
http://insulin-pumpers.org/membersonly.html  and access all email dating
back to Sept 1997.  You can get tired of email, but you NEVER have to leave
IP.  Let  email @ redacted know just what you want.

--
George
don't get sick and if you do, die quickly