Re: [IP] Quitting list

You write to Help@insulin-pumpers.org and tell them that you want to quit.

If I were you, I'd hang around regardless of what other people have.  I
gave away a pump that I wasn't using to someone who can and will use
it.  Also, when Dexcom changed to a new model, several people on this
list gave their old monitoring systems to someone else.

You never know.  You don't have to have a pump to belong to this list;
all you have to do is be interested in diabetes and insulin pumping.