Re: [IP] FreeStyle Test Strips Omnipod

 All Freestyle strips are the same. They are all code 16. Its just that the ones
that go in the Lite meters and are called freestyle lite strips don't say 16.
But the lite meters are internally preset to 16. What you are calling original
freestyle strips are just the same strip as the lite strip except they put a
code 16 on the box. You can use any Freestyle strip you get today even in an old
freestyle flash meter - just set the code to 16.