Re: [IP] Re: Enlite Questions and Concerns

I used to be able to use the SofSensors for 6 days (i.e., an extra 3 beyond
the "approved" number, and would actually be most accurate around days 4
and 5), and so I had hoped to do the same thing with the Enlites, to extend
the approved 6 days to at least 9, since these sensors are so much more
expensive than even the SofSensors.  I disconnect the transmitter at the
end of day 6, charge it up, reattach it and re-tape everything, and do a
"new sensor" on the pump.  I usually start to get calibration errors
somewhere around day 8, and have only made it to day 9 once so far.

Within the approved 6 days of wear, though, the Enlites have worked well
for me. Almost no bleeding, and the accuracy has been much improved, so
much so that I'm almost ready to turn on the threshold suspend--a feature
I'd never trust if my glucose readings were coming from the SofSensors.

Cheers!

Brian, T1 dx 6/1999 (age 30), pumping since 11/2000,
currently with MM530G