Re: [IP] Help

Contact email @ redacted  Lots of us send unused extra
supplies to him and he sends them on to those in need.  I don't think
that he withholds aid from people who aren't Insulin Pumper members, but
it wouldn't hurt to have your friend join IP, too.  It doesn't cost
anything to sign up and the advice from all of the other people on the
list is priceless.