[IP] Help

 Hi. I was wondering if anyone can give me advice. I'm type 1 and on a minimed
pump a good friend of mine is going through some tough times and is on the
animas ping and just can't afford his supplies any suggestions where he can go
for a Less expensive price or if anyone has supplies not using and could help
him out that would be amazing until he's back in his feet !
Thanks
Denise