[IP] itching mastisol

> Okay, everyone out there, don't start yelling at me for not changing
> the heading on this email, but I'm a computer idiot and don't get how
> to do it.
>
> That said:  I have a question about Mastisol.  I used it for the first
> time this morning when I put my pod on and it's itching something
> fierce. Anyone out there have this problem and is there a chance that
> it will stop soon.

If your pod sites did not itch before and do itch with mastisol, you
are probably allergic to the stuff, some people are.

I'd suggest trying Cavilon Cream, it's available as a spray too, but
that's much more expensive per application.

Cavilon Cream made by 3M (1-800-2283957) product
number is 3392 Durable Barrier Cream.

Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film  - 3M #3346
comes in a pump spray bottle

This should be availabe in medical supply stores that serve ostomy
patients.

Michael