Re: [IP] FreeStyle Test Strips Omnipod

I get (original) Freestyle test strips from my Rite Aid pharmacy.

----- Original Message -----
From: Rebecca Jervey <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 11:01 AM
Subject: [IP] FreeStyle Test Strips Omnipod

Hi everyone, I just called Byram Healthcare because I had heard they still
stocked the Freestyle test strips for use with the Omnipod PDM.  They say
they have "universal freestyle strips" that work with both the Freestyle
and Freestyle Lite meters.  Does anyone have any experience with these?
Alternatively, does anyone know of a mail order service where I could
purchase the original freestyle test strips from?