RE: [IP] Medicare Prescriptions

Sorry, Jo, forgot to mention the most important part!  There is NO CHARGE
for insulin and test strips for pumpers under Medicare Part B.

Sue
else's life."

Hi Jo,

No, it isn't correct if you are on Medicare A & B.  You need to remind the
pharmacy that insulin & test strips come from Part B, not D, because you
wear a pump.  A lot of them don't realize that 'til you inform them.  If
you're not on regular Medicare, then I don't know the answer, but there are
plenty of pumpers on this list who do have Advantage and will answer you.

Sue
else's life."

<<was told for 5 vials of Humalog I owed $164.00 and $145.00 for One Touch
test strips testing 8 times per day.  I haven't met my deductible, but am
confused about the surprisingly high co-pays.   Can anyone tell me if this
is correct?>>