[IPn] What are you waiting for?

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Contribute:		http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate

Membership in the Insulin Pumper's forums comes with many benefits.
An occasional laugh, good information, many shared stories as well as
the knowledge that there are those that share your concerns and joys.
This membership also comes with an obligation. Your support is
necessary so that this forum can continue to serve you and others
that share your concerns about good health and diabetes management.
If you can afford it, it is your job to make sure that Insulin
Pumpers stays around to help anyone and everyone in the diabetes
community that can use some support.

Am I asking a lot, no.... I don't think so. How about passing up
say.... 4 Latte's a year. That would come to about 10 bucks. We still
need to raise $3,700 for this pledge drive. You've run out of time to
procrastinate :-)

...so visit the donor page and make that contribution that you've put
off for so long now. Over 500 members have shared this responsibity
in the last year --- there are 5700 of you that need a nudge.
MARYLAND still has $379 available to double the value of your pledge
to Insulin Pumpers. How about it???

If you have not already done so, please take a few minutes to accept
MARYLAND's challenge and double the value or your pledge.... or...
better yet, become a sustaining donor by pledging a small amount ever
month. For either, visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate
or
	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate

or... send your tax deductible donation by mail to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..