[IP] "New" G4

 My G4 transmitter battery gave up the Ghost late last year. Since my entire
system was over a year old they replaced both transmitter and receiver.
 The transmitter had only been in service a bit over 6 months. Note that I did
not get low battery warnings. I just got horrible results with calibrations
nowhere close to my readings.

 I started using my new transmitter exactly 15 days ago. (And the old receiver)
I am on my first sensor. I typically get 3 or more weeks out of each sensor.
 However, this time around I am getting a lot of time with ??? and no useful
readings. This started on around day 11.
 Now, of course, it could be the sensor, so I will swap it out tomorrow morning.
However, it could also be a low battery in the transmitter.
 A number of you have posted how a new G4 transmitter did not last long.
(Battery died due to cold weather??)

I will post an update, when I have something new to tell.