Re: [IP] Re:: DexCom

Me three!  I've had a rough couple of weeks in January suspecting that
the cartridges that I was using were bad, but for one thing, the power
of suggestion is strong (Tandem recalled several lots of cartridges) and
I am also the original brittle one.  But I do not want any other pump!
Who's writing these reviews, anyway?