Re: [IP] Diabetic diet (In hospital).

I just told my Endo, and other doctors is they tried to feed me a diabetic
diet I was leaving and that after being diabetic as long as I had been that
I knew what and when to eat. They put "normal" diet on my food thing and I
got a menu and chose whatever I wanted. 1 of this 2 from this list, 3 from
this list and whatever. Cedar Sinai has great food though. I refuse to eat
their broth and jello crap. Of course my doctors are pretty willing to work
with me they know that I am a picky eater and won't eat if it's something I
don't like even if I'm starvging. The last few times I've been in though
have been NPO and went home NPO. (Tube feedings)