[IP] Access to Lab Tests

Patients Access Lab

Tes<http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/02/04/new-rule-gives-patients-direct-access-to-lab-test-results/>

ts<http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/02/04/new-rule-gives-patients-direct-access-to-lab-test-results/>

Some states had it before, but now everyone has access!

It seems like all patients can now have access to their lab test results.

I know we all insist on our results, as we need it to control our diabetes.
Now, we can get the results direct from lab.

Please let everyone know about their access rights!

I think this is one law that no one has a problem with!

I have also created a partition to support H.R.3710 which will require
medicare to cover CGMS.

Will you sign this petition? Read and Sign This

Petition<http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/diabetics-denied-life?source=c.em.mt&r_by=6272344>

Please also contact your local congressman and let him/her know you support
this - and ask them to co-sponsor it. To get contact information for your
representative, go to http://www.house.gov/representatives/ and enter your
zip code in the upper right corner.

Thanks - Alan