Re: [IP] DexCom News

The FDA has approved it  for use on the stomach only.  Dexcom will replace
a sensor that is not working properly no matter where you're wearing it.
When asked where to wear it, they have no choice but to say the stomach
because of the FDA.  I have mine on my hip right now and it's been great so
far.  Susan