[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #361

 Insulin coverage for Medicare pts with Part B can be filled with CVS and
Walgreens if they fill part B then HCPC E0784. Must be filled under Medicare
Part B. As for coverage with Medicare, pt must have a fasting c peptide less
than the lower limit and a fasting glucose less than 225 and the labs must be
drawn at the same time. A person can also qualify with kidney failure yet I am
not sure of those numbers. Hope this helps.
Brick

Sent from my iPhone