Re: [IP] Diabetic diet (In hospital).

Maybe if I hadn't been so out of it, I could have had some lemon ice, which
sounds lovely, and is a favorite anytime!! I am gluten free now, so that is
a great idea to request that. No fish, (the smell alone sends me screaming
into traffic) but some veggies and broth sound perfect.

Plus some Mary's Own gluten free crackers....