Re: [IP] Diabetic diet (In hospital).

The last 2 times I was in the hospital, I didn't feel like eating, so I
ate the broth and lemon ice.  But the second time, they wouldn't let me
out until I ate something and kept it down and my doc really wanted to
get me out of there!   The choice menu suggested that the dietary
department would serve glutin-free foods upon request, so I had some
fish and veggies and went home later that day.