Re: [IP] Diabetic diet (In hospital).

I haven't been in the hospital since I was diagnosed... but I remember a
menu where I could select 1 of X and 2 of Y and whatnot to build a meal.
 It wasn't great and I'm still not sure of their reasoning behind some of
the numbers but it wasn't horrible either.  It doesn't hurt to mention
you're a picky eater and ask for an a la carte menu and see if they'll let
you choose.