[IP] Unused Medtronic Supplies

Since I switched from Medtronic's CGM to a pump in July, and then to the
530G in November, I have some leftover parts that I was wondering what I
could do with.

They are:

2 MiniLink transmitters (batteries may not be 100% but one still works);
2 spare transmitter chargers;
2 spare Sen-serters;
2 Paradigm 5xx holsters;
1 Guardian, used. (I actually have 2, but I'm keeping one for a while.)
(For those of you who don't know, the Minimed Guardian is just like a 523,
except it doesn't pump insulin.)

--
Steve