Re: [IP] Express Scripts/Apidra

 I don't think it's express scripts that isn't providing apidra, it's your
insurance company's formulary. Express scripts is just like a drugstore,
providing or authorizing coverage of what you doctor writes for. It's your
insurance contract that determines what will be paid for at what copay according
to their formulary.

 My insurance us changing from bcbs to united healthcare on Wednesday, and
apidra isn't ion the formulary. Therefore, my doctor will have to get an
override since I'm allergic to humalog and novolog.

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad