[IP] Express Scripts/Apidra

 While I have not yet confirmed with my pharmacist that Apidra is not covered by
Express Scripts for 2014, I did ask my endocrinologist about it. She said
Humalog is reputed to crystallize in pump tubing, so she doesn't want me to
switch. She said she'd get an override for me if Express Scripts doesn't want my
pharmacy to get me the Apidra. In my endo's own words: " You shouldn't mess with
a winning ball game!"

Signe

Sent From my iPhone