Re: [IP] Kaiser NW - New policy for hospital admittance for pumpers

 Id fight it. Your less work as a patient if you can do your own " stuff". Your
more able to heal , for whatever reason if your BS is normal.
 Why switch from one schedule ( the pump) to a complete new one for shots... For
what. 1 or 2 days ?

 I can understand if your in a coma. Or major surgery .. But ... Even during my
surgery I wore my pump.

Lolita

<3

Sent from my iPhone