RE: [IP] Re: Certificate of medical necessity

It's fabulous news Urb.  I'm so glad you don't have to hoard anymore!!

I wished on a star tonight; asked for the "cure" for all of us.  I'm sure it
will be here in 2014~  :-)

Sue
else's life."

Sue, thank you! Your time will come, all unlooked for, the way this whole
thing did. Now I have to teach myself to not hoard anymore. Good!