Re: [IP] Medtronic

That 530G has been out since September, so if the Pathway program is
starting in January, it's anything but "expedited".

After I commented on one of their Facebook posts about how dog-slow they've
been to address their loyal customers (preferring to focus instead on new
customers), they had someone call me. I guess that was supposed to somehow
appease me, but the guy who called had no new information about the Pathway
program, so it was worthless. Now if he was the call I'd been promised
within 90 days (it's already been more than 90 days since I got on "the
list"), we'd be getting somewhere. Alas, no such luck.

I'm a patient person (a "patient patient"?) but just simply tell me when
it's going to happen, so I can plan ahead for it (flex account dollars,
etc.), then keep your promises. Simple for most people, but apparently
difficult for the fools at Medtronic.

I will say that their 24-hour support line has been consistently great.
Everyone else over there: not so much.