Re: [IP] Has MM Changed

They're so hopeless over there. I inquired about an in-warranty upgrade on
the very day the 530 came out. Someone "will get back to me soon." Whenever
I follow up they say "thank you for your patience; we have many of these
upgrades to process." I can understand high demand, but if I got in line on
day 1, then I'd expect they'd have gotten to me by now, or at least know
when the upgrade will happen.

And yet they are actively marketing this system to new customers.

Morons.