Re: [IP] Has MM Changed?

 I'm not on Medicare, but have never had issues. When I call, they answer, and I
get my supplies when I order them. They even overnighted my last order because I
though the sets and reservoirs were coming with the sensors, and when they
didn't (I hadn't realized that I need to place two separate orders since the
enlites were new), I was almost out of supplies.

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad